To contact the Owner send an email to email@example.com
The Data Controller ensures compliance with all regulations on privacy pursuant to the European Regulation for the protection of personal data no. 679/2016 (GDPR, “General Data Protection Regulation”) and subsequent amendments.
Types of data processed
The data covered by this policy are all personal, identifying and non-sensitive data (by way of example but not limited to, name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data”) expressly provided by those who interact with the web services of this site accessible electronically at the following address thatsall.it (hereinafter, “Site”). The information is provided only for this Site and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links.
Purpose of data processing
Personal data are processed for the following purposes (hereinafter, “Service Purposes”):
- manage and provide the services offered through the Site;
- allow the user to use the services expressly requested;
- process a contact request generated by the Site (e.g., respond to an email received, contact you by phone);
- make communications relating to the conduct of the relationship established;
- processing of personal data provided by the user and those inferred from his navigation on the Site in order to provide a service consistent with the use of the service itself;
- collection, storage and processing of navigation data to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and aggregate form;
- to comply with obligations laid down by law, regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority;
- prevent or detect fraudulent activity or abuse harmful to the Site;
- exercise the rights of the Holder, for example the right to exercise a right in court.
Furthermore, only with the user’s specific and separate consent, personal data are processed for the following other purposes (hereinafter, “Other Purposes”):
- sending newsletters;
- emailing communications related to opinion polls and popularity surveys;
- sending by email invitations to events or subscriptions to events of which the Owner is a party or organiser.
Place of data processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this Site take place at the headquarters of the Data Controller and at the data centre of the web Hosting where the Site is hosted. They are carried out only by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated except in cases expressly provided for by law.
The personal data provided by users are used only for the purpose of performing the services provided by the Site and only for the purposes indicated in the purposes of processing, are communicated to third parties only if necessary for this purpose.
In addition to the data expressly provided, other data deriving from the user’s navigation on the Site may be recorded. For any access to the Site we record the type of browser, operating system, host and URL of origin, as well as the data on the page requested. This data is used in aggregate and anonymous form for statistical analysis on the use of the Site.
Personal data will be processed for the following operations: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. The treatment will be carried out with electronic and/or automated and telematic instruments with organization and processing logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case in such a way as to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical and logical measures provided for by the provisions in force. The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Other Purposes.
The personal data and/or the results of the above statistical analysis may be communicated to:
- persons, companies or professional firms that provide assistance and advice to the Owner in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters;
- persons to whom the right of access to the data is recognised by legal provisions or orders of the authorities;
- subjects delegated and/or appointed by the Owner to carry out the activities related to the provision of services on this Site;
- third party companies or other subjects (by way of example, website providers, cloud providers, e-payment service providers, suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, forwarding agents and carriers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as data processors.
The personal data of the interested party will not be disclosed for any reason.
The user is not obliged to provide the Owner with the data required by the Site. The provision of data to the Owner is optional, however, in case of refusal of consent for the above purposes, and in case of refusal of consent to the communication of data to the subjects mentioned above, we will be unable to provide the services requested by the user.
Rights of interested parties
Any individual using our Site may:
- obtain from the Owner, at any time, information about the existence of their personal data, their origin, the purposes and methods of treatment and, if present, to obtain access to personal data and information referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing if one of the conditions provided for in Article 18 of the GDPR is met, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of personal data processed in violation of the law, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected and/or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection and processing of personal data for purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication; each user also has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation;
- to receive your personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, in common use and readable by automatic device, and to transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
- lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data in Italy.
At any time the interested party may send any question or request relating to his/her personal data and respect for privacy by writing to the Owner by email.
Data provided voluntarily by users
The optional inclusion of data in the forms on the Site (contact form, newsletter, etc.) as well as the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data in web forms or e-mail to the addresses indicated on this Site, in order to obtain specific services and/or communications and information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests or to provide the services, communications and information requested, as well as any other personal data entered.
This Site and the Owner’s Services are not intended for minors under 18 years of age and the Owner does not intentionally collect personal information referring to minors. In the event that information on minors is involuntarily recorded, the Owner will delete it in a timely manner, at the request of the users.
The Site uses technical cookies and third party cookies.
Why are cookies used on this Site?
The information and the acquisition of consent may take place, in accordance with the regulations in force and in the simplified manner indicated by the website operator, by closing the banner displayed on the Site.
Technical and aggregate statistics cookies
This Site uses a technical cookie for the time the user navigates the Site (session cookie), the purpose of which is to store certain anonymous information to make the provision of services more secure (choice of navigation language, value for any search filters and shopping cart).
This technical cookie is automatically deleted when you close your browser.
Finally, analytical cookies with IP “anonymisation” may be installed to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how users visit the Site. This information is processed in aggregate and anonymous form. The Site does not use profiling cookies.
Third party cookies
Which third party cookies are used
Some of our pages use social buttons or Facebook widgets that can set cookies on your computer.
– Google Analytics
– Google Maps
Some pages of the Site use interactive maps provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google may set cookies to store information and preferences on maps or other Google services associated with pages on which we have embedded Google Maps.
Transfer of data to countries outside the EU
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized according to specifications decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Supervisor, in particular decision 1250/2016 (Privacy Shield – there information page of the Italian Guarantor), so no further consent is needed. The above mentioned companies guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
How to change or disable cookies preferences
From your browser settings (e.g. Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox or Chrome) you can determine which cookies you wish to receive and which cookies you do not. To find out where you can find these settings, which may vary depending on the browser you use, use the “Help” or “Help” function of your browser. Below are some help links to set cookies in popular browsers:
Changes and variations
Last updated: 22 June 2020.
All rights reserved. Any use, in whole or in part, of the contents included in the Site, including the storage, reproduction, reworking, diffusion or distribution of the contents through any technological platform, support or telematic network, is prohibited without the prior written authorisation of the Owner.